Skip to content
How is CFES Brilliant Pathways different from other college-and-career-readiness programs?
- Our program is customized for each school – Program Directors work with school teams to make sure the program is supporting college and career readiness goals at each site.
- CFES core practices can be implemented school-wide, impacting every student. There is no limit to the number of students that can engage in the program.
- We embrace a collaborative team approach, rather than dictating program elements. CFES staff, educators, students and others work together to create a plan that fits within the CFES framework and aligns with the school culture.
- CFES works with elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, and K-12 districts.
- We have experience in both rural and urban schools, with large or small student populations.
- We are not another initiative! CFES works to integrate existing learning standards, and college-career readiness goals, while supporting district strategic plans and building partnerships.
- We bring schools together: CFES schools network with one another to share best practices, connect students of different backgrounds and celebrate success.
- Our core practices are designed to interrelate and overlap. A student participating in mentoring, for example, will be using the relationship to explore college and career pathways as well as developing Essential Skills. Our practices become part of the school culture and mindset!