Location: Willsboro School District
Who We Are
CFES Brilliant Pathways is a global nonprofit organization that helps low-income students become college and career ready. Through a recent GEAR UP grant, CFES Brilliant Pathways GEAR UP is hiring college and career readiness advisors to support seven Adirondack schools and 2,075 students.
What the Fellowship Offers
- Full-time, fellowship experience in changing the life trajectory of underserved students
- Optional housing provided in Essex, NY on the shore of Lake Champlain
- Salary of $30,000/year and fringe benefits
- Structured program for networking and leadership development
What You’ll Do
- Help elementary, middle and high school (grades 5-11) students become college and career ready
- Coordinate events for students, families, educators, and college partners
- Work directly with students
- Help develop program resources
- Strong commitment to the CFES GEAR UP mission
- Highly organized, energetic, creative, proactive
- Ability to develop rapport with younger students
- Excellent communication skills
- Adept with technology
- Comfortable with occasional travel
- Valid driver’s license and car
- Bachelor’s Degree
To be considered for the Fellowship
Please upload a cover letter and resume.
Outstanding applicants will be contacted for interviews.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.