Since 1991, we’ve helped more than 100,000 students across the U.S. and Ireland become college and career ready. Nearly every one of those CFES Scholars has graduated from high school – and almost as many have gone to college.
Our method works. But we can’t do it without you.
Educators like you are at the heart of our success. Our methods deliver results, but the talented, committed educators we work with are responsible for carrying out the plans.
We give you the bandwidth, and additional resources, to help you help your students accomplish everything you know they’re capable of. CFES Brilliant Pathways member schools receive:
PLANNING & TRAINING WORKSHOP
School team members attend a fall workshop to customize activities around the three Core Practices.
NATIONAL PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE
Representatives of your team join K-12, higher education, corporate and student leaders for two days of professional development and networking.
COLLEGE & CAREER READINESS RESOURCES
- Our partnerships with 200 colleges and universities provide opportunities to interact with college admissions and financial aid counselors, students, staff and faculty.
- We provide curricular materials to enhance mentoring, build the Essential Skills, and promote college/career pathways.
- Digital tools help students explore careers.
- Corporate and college leaders come directly to your classroom via interactive video chats.
- We’ll help gain attention for your school’s CFES Brilliant Pathways program by connecting you with local and national news media.
Provide ongoing support through three site visits to your school, as well as remote access to assist your students and educators.
SUPPORT FOR STUDENTS
- Mentor-training workshops.
- Essential Skills development seminars.
- College knowledge & financial aid workshops.
- Career exploration & readiness activities.
- Personalized college & career pathway map.
- CFES alumni network for graduates.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT FOR EDUCATORS
- We align CFES Brilliant Pathways programs with Common Core state standards.
- We connect your school to colleges & businesses.