Since 1991, we’ve helped more than 100,000 students across the U.S. and Ireland become college and career ready. Nearly every one of those CFES Scholars has graduated from high school – and almost as many have gone to college.
Educators like you are at the heart of our success. Our methods deliver results when we partner with your school.
Our program provides a framework to build college and career readiness at your school. We support you by giving you the bandwidth and resources to help your students accomplish everything you know they’re capable of. Schools that partner with CFES Brilliant Pathways receive:
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
Events where your school team will gather with other K-12 educators, college & career professionals, and business partners:
- Fall Planning & Training Workshop (4 people) in Essex, NY
- Late-Fall National Conference (2 people) – location varies each year
- Mid-Spring Gathering (2 people) in Essex, NY
- College and Career Readiness Advisor Training (5 people) – locations and dates vary
Each site is appointed a Program Director who visits your school three times over the academic year to support your CFES Brilliant Pathways plan and other program elements. These professionals deliver direct services to your students in the form of mentor trainings, Essential Skill workshops, pathways to college and career connections, etc.
ONGOING VIRTUAL SUPPORT FOR EDUCATORS AND STUDENTS
Your Program Director and CFES Brilliant Pathways support staff provide ongoing assistance through regular communication, evaluation, resource development and by promoting your school highlights through our website and social media platforms.
ACCESS TO RESOURCES
CFES Brilliant Pathways provides your school with these additional resources:
- Partnerships and networking opportunities with 200 colleges/universities
- Curricular resources to promote our three Core Practices
- Access to our career exploration website
- College & career inspired newsletter for students
OTHER PROGRAM ELEMENTS
- $1,000 School Stipend
- Alumni Network & National Advisory Board
- CFES Brilliant Pathways promotional materials
- Opportunity to become a nationally recognized School of Distinction