Every CFES Scholar benefits from our core practices. But there’s some things we can’t bring to the table: Hands-on experience at a professional workplace, for one. And the first-hand knowledge of your employees, who know what it takes to succeed. We want to work with your organization to provide mentors, internships and other real-world opportunities to students at our member schools.
Our partners include:
- Southwest Airlines—Exposes students to career possibilities in the aviation industry, as well as career readiness and Essential Skills development.
- Bain and Co.—Mentors CFES Scholars in Boston.
- TransPerfect—Mentors students in NYC and Hawaii, and provides virtual content to all our members.
- EY—Provides mentorship through the College MAP program at 38 locations across the U.S.
- Colgate-Palmolive—Offers mentorship to CFES Scholars in New York State, as well as select schools in Florida and Texas.